Do you travel twice a year or more? Then consider getting an multi-trip travel insurance program, suitable for all types of travel within Europe.
A multi-trip insurance or “Multi Trip” insurance includes coverage for medical expenses; those that result from your diving activities, but also those that are of a completely different nature. The protection relates, among other things, to evacuation in a medical emergency and hyperbaric treatment in the pressure chamber – as well as trip cancellation or interruption, missed connections, lost luggage and much more.
- Why Purchase an Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance Plan?
- How much does multi-trip travel insurance cost?
- Is the Schengen multi-trip travel health insurance valid for all of Europe?
- How different is the annual multi-trip insurance to other travel insurance coverages?
- What protection do the best Schengen multi-trip insurance policies offer?
Why Purchase an Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance Plan?
Comfort: You get insurance coverage for all your trips abroad (outside of your country of residence); for diving vacations, sports trips and also for trips of a different nature such as adventure trips – all under one policy.
Savings : If you take two or more trips a year, you save money because all trips are insured under one policy.
- Which Schengen visa health insurance do you need to choose for a national visa?
- How to make a Schengen visa travel insurance comparison
- Is there an age limit for Schengen visa travel insurance (travelers aged 70 and over?)
- Incoming insurance: Take out travel health insurance for foreign guests
How much does multi-trip travel insurance cost?
You only pay for our visa travel insurance for multiple entries once a year. The cost of the annual travel insurance is around €300. If you travel to the Schengen area more than 2 times for a total of 60 to 90 days, the annual insurance is already worthwhile for you. In addition, there is no longer any hassle when it comes to applying for the Schengen visa as mandated by the EU visa code. Just always include proof of annual insurance.
Is the Schengen multi-trip travel health insurance valid for all of Europe?
Yes, the “Multi-Trip” is valid for all EU countries, all Schengen countries as well as in Liechtenstein, San Marino, Andorra, Monaco and Vatican City. For example, if you have a Schengen multi-visa, you can travel to all European countries as often as you want with the visa travel insurance for multiple entries.
How different is the annual multi-trip insurance to other travel insurance coverages?
All Schengen visa travel insurance policies cover the same countries and territories geographically and have the same coverage of € 100,000. The main difference is that the multi-trip insurance cover is only valid for 90 days, whereas other longer stay travel insurance policies might be valid for 180 consecutive days.
With multi-trip insurance, you have to leave the Schengen area after 90 days. Only then is the insurance cover renewed (for the period of your annual subscription) and you can travel again for up to 90 days .
Another difference is the payment. The “Europe Travel” is taken out and paid for for a one-time trip. The “Multi Trip”, on the other hand, is paid once a year and is a visa travel insurance for multiple entries. As a Schengen annual travel insurance, multi-trip insurance offers you convenience for multiple entries, whether professional or business.
What protection do the best Schengen multi-trip insurance policies offer?
The best visa travel insurance for multiple entries offers you comprehensive protection with coverage of medical costs up to € 100,000.
In addition, the multi-trip travel insurance offers extended insurance cover and extra services, such as:
- Warranty service up to € 100,000 (approximately USD 111,000)
- Coverage of all costs for emergency medical care **, hospital emergency care **, medical repatriation ** and repatriation in the event of death **
- Cover for one year for any number of trips up to 90 days or 3 months at a time (as soon as the maximum length of stay of 90 days has been reached, you have to leave the Schengen area. Your insurance cover will be renewed again and again after your return within your annual subscription)
- Protection in all Schengen member states: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Protection in EU countries that do not belong to the Schengen area: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Ireland, Romania, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Andorra, Monaco and Vatican City
- Reimbursement of the amount if your visa application has been rejected (upon presentation of an official notice of rejection)
- No excess